The construction of all oil expellers has similar structure, which includes the following details:
- the foundation on which the working members are installed;
- extracting cage, where in the process of pressing oil is separated from feedstock. The cage has openings for oil through which it flows into a special container;
- screw shaft is the major constituent of the unit. It is the screw shaft which produces pressure and presses the initial mass of the raw material;
- the motor, providing rotation of the screw shaft;
- the feeder is the dispenser, regulating inflow of raw materials for pressing;
- electronic circuit boards ensuring smooth operation of the unit.